Course syllabus

Friday, February 7, 2014

PDF Library

I have provided you with a variety of reading materials that you will find useful while studying Behavioural Ecology. We have access to most of these papers through our university's library license. For papers that you cannot access, I have password protected my personal copies so you will have access to these papers as well. I will tell you the password in person or via email.

In addition to the required reading assignments that you see to the right, I have included a page that provides access to a number of papers that we will discuss in class or which relate to our course content.


1 comment:

  1. Please note that I have uploaded the full textbook. This is the third edition, which was written by Krebs and Davies. I have password protected the file. If you need help accessing it please email me at danielhanley00 - at - gmail.com

    ReplyDelete